Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú’s priority is to improve and promote research activities to generate new knowledge and technological development providing solutions to scientific problems or questions.
PUCP promotes quality research in all the levels of academic education among its students: from general studies to graduate studies, thought to be the place where knowledge flows, as well as in teaching.
Therefore, tertiary education quality is enhanced, optimizing professional training and increasing the sustainable development of society.
To become a University promoting quality research, we offer:
- Support programs for research
- Promotion of research projects
- Economic investment to promote the development of knowledge
- Resources and tools to conduct research
- Laboratories with infrastructure and high level technology
- Places to develop knowledge
About Vice-President Office
The Research vice –president’s Office (VRI) was created in 2009 to promote initiatives, funding, coordination, development of strategies and promotion of efforts oriented to make PUCP a research university at an international level.